*For information about gas separation during Covid-19, please visit our dedicated page CLICKHERE
**NO DEPOSIT & NO CYLINDER RENTALS**
There are NO rental charges, NO delivery charges, and a fortnightly schedule will be arranged for you, for hassle free service. A member of the team will help ascertain your usage and guide with stock allocation, upon completion of a Cylinder Agreement*
- Beer Gas Express supply and deliver bottled gas to licensed premises throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire, and Greater Manchester.
- Beer Gas Express supply a range of cylinders in various sizes from 10 litre to 50 litre and all mixed gas ratios including 30/70, 50/50 and 60/40.
- Providing a regular fortnightly replenishment service.
- Prices are competitive and available on request (A member of the team will look at your usage and cellar space to ensure you are offered the best service and pricing structure to accommodate your cellar space)
- All delivery staff are highly trained in cellar safety and will be more than happy to offer assistance.
- We provide each outlet with all relevant documentation to display, to conform with current health and safety legislation including; colour coding charts, do’s and don’ts safe handling, safe storage and a cellar risk assessment guide/booklet.
- Beer Gas Express continue to offer their delivery services throughout each Bank Holiday (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years day) whereby you will be notified in advance, when on these few occasions your alternative delivery day will be.
- Delivering Monday – Friday, and operating on an emergency call out basis on Saturdays**
|*Cylinder agreements are signed to ensure the safe keeping of the cylinders on site, and act as a contract, to confirm a six month sole supply contract and to confirm you agree to the charges implemented if cylinders are missing.**Emergency call outs; refer to emergency deliveries made on a Saturday, and days outside of your set delivery schedule|