Cellar Gas / Drinks Dispensing Gas
Beer Gas Express is one of the Norths Leading and fastest growing distributors of drinks dispensing Gases. Our dedicated and professional team strive to offer the best customer service both from within the office and our technically trained delivery drivers.
- Beer Gas Express supply and deliver bottled gas to licensed premises throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire, and Greater Manchester.
- Offering a regular fortnightly replenishment service for your cylinders
- Beer Gas Express supply a range of cylinders in various sizes from 10 litre to 50 litre and all mixed gas ratios including 30/70, 50/50 and 60/40.
- All drivers are highly trained in cellar safety
- We provide each outlet with all relevant documentation to display in your cellar to conform with current health and safety legislation, safe handling and storage of cylinders, and cellar risk assessment guides.
- Beer Gas Express continue to offer their delivery services throughout each Bank Holiday (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day)
- Delivering Monday – Friday, and operating on an emergency call out basis on Saturdays**
- Competitive prices, with NO deposits & NO Rental
Our fortnightly service requires a cylinder agreement contract to be signed to ensure the correct storage on site, usage of the cylinders and to confirm you agree to return the cylinders upon completion of use, otherwise they are chargeable / Minimum contract is for 6 months
No deposits or rentals are applicable for customers taking a fortnightly delivery. No deposits or rentals are applicable to customers on a fortnightly delivery
**Emergency call outs; refer to emergency deliveries made on a Saturday
Used for the following special effects :
- Glass frosting
- Smoke machines
- Co2 Cannons
Please contact the office in advance if you wish for a delivery of Helium
Fire extinguisher refills ( co2 only)
Please visit our dedicated page for further information regarding Co2 refills FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Please visit our dedicated page for further information regarding WELDING GASES